Our team at the Europeans is composed of 8 persons from diverse backgrounds. There are 30 to 40 members that are actively involved in all club activities. We welcome new members throughout the year.
Each year, a new team volunteers to be part of the club executive committee. Our team’s eight officers support the different activities and members of the Club.
Meet the 2020-2021 Club Officers:
- President: Jean-Marie Fayette will preside at meetings of the Club and has general supervision of the operations
- Vice President – Education: Edward Hines will keep track of the members’ progress and direct Club programs which meet their educational needs
- Deputy Vice President – Education: Violaine de Wulf will help Edward in his work
- Vice President – Membership: Amantran Gupta will work on retaining and increasing club membership
- Vice President – Public Relations: Virginie Bussy will inform individual members and the general public about Toastmasters International and about Club activities
- Secretary: Ivo Razafimihary will be responsible for Club records and support the Club officers
- Treasurer: Badia Belkouchi will collect dues to Toastmasters International and manage Club financial police
- Sergeant at Arms: Chirihan Chergui will make sure the meeting facilities are ready
Toastmasters International Club officer tools – LINK