At the Europeans, there are 30 to 40 members that are actively involved in all club activities. We welcome new members throughout the year.
Each year, a new team volunteers to be part of the club executive committee. Our team’s eight officers support the different activities and members of the Club.
Meet the 2020-2021 Club Officers:
- President: Jean-Marie will preside at meetings of the Club and has general supervision of the operations
- VP Education: Edward will keep track of the members’ progress and direct Club programs which meet their educational needs
- VP Membership: Amantran will work on retaining and increasing club membership
- VP Public Relations: Virginie will inform individual members and the general public about Toastmasters International and about Club activities
- Secretary: Ivo will be responsible for Club records and support the Club officers
- Treasurer: Badia will collect dues to Toastmasters International and manage Club financial police
- Sergeant at Arms: Charlène will make sure the meeting facilities are ready